If Cool Brew is not available in your local grocery store, you can make a cold brew concentrate at home. A French press can be utilized to make this form a concentrate, but when money is a consideration there is an adequate substitute that is sure to please the wallet.
This style of brewing is a popular energy efficient way to make this rich morning beverage.
To make Cold Brew Concentrate, you will need:
• 2 Large Pitchers
• A basket woven colander lined with paper towels for straining
• 1 lb of coffee grinds
• 9 cups of water
Instructions for making cold brewed coffee:
1. Pour coffee grinds and water into a pitcher and stir.
2. Refrigerate for 12 hours.
3. Strain coffee through towel lined colander, replacing the towels frequently.
4. Once Coffee has been strained, serve over ice with desired amount of milk and sweetener.
5. Refrigerate leftovers.