Iced coffee has gained popularity through coffee shops such as Starbucks and donut stands like Dunkin’ Donuts. This cool wakeup call is easy to recreate. Because coffee beans come in an unlimited number of flavors and styles, this versatile beverage is sure to please people looking for cool morning wakeup call.
When making iced coffee at home, using a simple coffee maker is an easy solution.
For making iced coffee with a coffee maker, you will need:
• Eight tablespoons of ground coffee beans
• Eight cups of water
• Sugar or splenda
Instructions for making iced coffee with a coffee maker:
1. Brew a pot of coffee with a coffee maker
2. Allow it to cool in the pot or a separate glass pitcher
3. Fill a glass with ice and coffee.
4. Add the desired amount of milk and sweetener and enjoy.